Dealer Relations Account Manager (Entry-Level)
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager position on our Dealer Relations Team. This highly qualified individual will assist, support, and maintain our dealer lead programs and products, oversee and broaden our automotive dealer-client relationships, manage personnel and processes, and directly interact with our internal and external sales teams.
- Provide high-level sales support for CarsDirect internal and external sales teams by guiding, training, and developing a strong, cohesive, and efficient Account Management Team.
- Account Management for a specific group of dealer-clients including proactively resolving issues, processing account changes, following up on dealer-based inquiries, answering inbound correspondence as well as executing outbound call campaigns.
- Working with the inside and outside sales force as part of the CarsDirect Dealer Relations Team to develop and maintain positive relationships and ultimately provide outstanding customer service for our dealers.
- Recognizing, communicating, and maximizing the value of CarsDirect’s lead products and services to our dealer-clients.
- Partnering with internal departments including Accounting, Collections, Technology, Marketing, and Business Strategy to resolve dealer-client issues.
- Provide summaries including accurate and comprehensive reporting around department initiatives, dealer-specific data such as lead quality, and sales promotion fulfillment.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Previous account management experience preferred.
- Outstanding leadership and ability to communicate effectively within the organization.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrates high focus on providing a positive dealer-client experience.
- The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and recognize and solve complex dealer issues.
- Sound business judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and Salesforce preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.