iMatrix is a leader in providing affordable and cutting-edge online marketing solutions for businesses. Our suite of online marketing solutions includes professionally designed and managed websites, advanced SEO, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, custom video marketing, and social media management.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer that will translate our marketing roadmap into digital and print assets that engage inform, and convert our clients and prospects. This imperative role creates emails, banners, direct mail, print ads, and other digital content and print collateral either from scratch or based on mockups. The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own workflow and deliverables in a fast paced environment that spans multiple brands, products, and audiences.
- Design and create attractive online and print assets to drive new business, social engagement, website traffic, lead nurturing, and lead generation, including emails, print, and banner ads.
- Participate and support creative ideations and generate new concepts.
- Create solutions that are efficient, fast, extensible, and appropriately tailored to our most advanced requirements of usability, functionality, and measurability.
- Work with marketing teams and other designers across national businesses.
- Create projects from concept to completion
- Experience designing and developing marketing material.
- Experience designing responsive email templates.
- Experience with conversion-focused design, B2B, and or SaaS marketing a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, related field or relevant work experience.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong written verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management experience combined with skills in digital design, print, and production processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and brands simultaneously.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of HTML, and CSS a plus.
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.