Online Marketing Manager
Internet Brands is a fast growing vertically focused internet company. The company owns and operates hundreds of brands including WebMD, Martindale-Hubbell, and TheCarConnection. Internet Brands serves more than 100,000 business clients and 250 million monthly website visitors. Employees work at over 30 office locations across the globe.
The company is expanding their online marketing team to launch new initiatives and drive double digit growth in 2022.
The online marketing manager will help drive key initiatives across health, legal, and automotive verticals. You will be responsible for hands-on management of paid search (SEM) and paid social campaigns. This includes: keyword, creative, audience, bidding, testing and other campaign optimizations. You will also be responsible for reporting oversight and performance against specific business goals.
In this role, you will also collaborate with product and business teams to create site improvements (A/B testing, conversion rate optimization), persona and audience building, and drive incremental revenue through new initiatives.
The team highly encourages innovation and testing. You will have the opportunity to identify and create experiments, test new strategies and tactics and brainstorm ideas with our growing team of experienced marketers.
- Create, implement, and manage paid search & social campaigns to drive growth across the company
- Maximize campaign revenue and return on investment (ROI) to meet or exceed business goals
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize to drive revenue and ROI
- Collaborate with product teams to conduct A/B tests and conversion rate optimization
- Work cross-functionally with business and product teams to create new campaigns and revenue streams
- Test new strategies and tactics to find innovative ways to drive campaign performance
- Effectively communicate to business stakeholders campaign tactics, optimizations, and performance
- Keep up with the latest trends in online marketing and experiment with new betas, tools and ad types
- Develop a deep understanding of our website infrastructure to drive campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 2+ years experience in Online Marketing (paid search, display, social)
- Working knowledge of tools such as: Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Demonstrate a proven track record in driving online marketing campaign growth
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience with conversion rate optimization (A/B testing) a plus
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.