Ad Operations Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is seeking an entry level Ads Operations Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the General Manager, Home Division, this position is ideal for a professional looking to make a material impact on a rapidly growing business. This position is based at our El Segundo headquarters.
- QA advertiser creatives to guarantee full functionality and diagnose any technical issues.
- Work with sales teams and account planners on campaign planning, optimization, and reporting.
- Manage and optimize advertising campaigns to ensure that campaigns reach full delivery and maximum performance.
- Create and analyze detailed campaign reports to help our sales teams measure and understand campaign performance.
- Implement and perform QA on new ad units added to sites. Work with sales team to make sure new ad units provide value to advertisers.
- Forecast inventory availability to guarantee future campaigns will deliver fully.
- Assist clients to resolve technical problems and answer questions on materials to be delivered.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Some experience or internships preferred.
- Superior writing and copy editing skills: grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- Self-motivated with the ability to hit goals with minimal supervision.
- An interest in the online/digital space.
We’re the vertically focused internet company. We focus on four core verticals in which we are the proven leaders: Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home / Travel. Our fully integrated vertical approach combines leading web solutions for businesses and media websites for consumers. We serve more than 100,000 business clients and 250 million monthly website visitors. We employ more than 5,000 people in over 30 office locations across the globe.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.