WE DO NOT SPONSOR
Dwellify provides an online home remodeling experience that couples groundbreaking technology with world-class design expertise to transform homes in a variety of styles and budgets. Our turnkey design-build services provide customers with access to designer-curated style packages, superior materials and experienced vetted contractors.
We are currently seeking a CONTRACTOR with RPA Development experience. In this role you will be responsible to modernize current processes, build new automations, and support existing applications.
You will use Power Apps and Power Automate to automate interactions between legacy systems and our NetSuite ERP as well as collaborate with business users to prioritize opportunities and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Build and support applications using Power Apps and Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
- Mentor IT and business users in the Power Platform
- Partner with leadership team to define strategy for application development solutions
- Promote automation using RPA, scripting
- Automating NetSuite, external web portal, Excel, PDF, TXT and Email automations.
- Use of Screen Scraping methods i.e. Optical character Recognition (OCR) (Google OCR / Microsoft OCR engines) to process PDF and JPEG images.
- End-to-End development of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation.
- Collaborate with other business units and centralized IT to share ideas and developed solutions
- Proficient at making applications using Microsoft Power Apps
- Proficient at building workflows in Microsoft Power Automate and Azure Logic Apps
- Proficient writing PowerShell scripts
- Capable of designing and developing solutions that span multiple Microsoft 365 services
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform including SharePoint Online, Teams, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem
- Experience governing and managing Power Platform environments, with the Power Platform admin center
- Experience assessing and migrating business processes to the Power Platform
- Knowledge of Azure Functions and REST APIs
- Continued growth and development of technical skillset focused on Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer information’s systems, or a related field; or equivalent years of working experience in information technology
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver presentations and engage with internal partners
- Ability to think analytically, creatively, and independently to design solutions
Contract. Forecast is for this position to begin on a part-time basis with the possibility to become full time in 3-6 months.