With over 15 years in business and as a part of the InteriorWorx family of companies, Krosswood Doors is helping families redefine how they design and build the space they call home. Our facility in Tucson is currently seeking a Manufacturing Associate.
As the Manufacturing Associate, you will be responsible for stocking, pulling orders and loading trucks. We are looking for a hard-working, reliable, and punctual worker who is looking for a career. You will be expected to work with speed and accuracy and have a team-player mentality, while being committed to maintaining a safe and a positive work. environment.
- Able to utilize Power tools, Saw, Nail guns, Routers, drills and etc.
- Able to read a tape measurer down to 1/16 of an inch
- Understand and read work orders for accuracy and product quality
- Able to conduct basic math including fractions
- Check all outgoing orders for accuracy
- Demonstrate commitment to all safety standards at all times
- Work cooperatively with team members and supervisors
- Use equipment properly and maintain it as needed
- Keep the work area clean and organized
- Report any order discrepancies or issues to management ASAP
Manufacturing Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability; warehouse work experience is a plus
- Able to work on your feet for 8 hour shifts and lift 45 lbs. on a regular basis
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
16.00 Hourly DOE
• Accrued Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• 401k Investment Plan
Overtime and some Saturdays may be required