Market Research Intern | Quantitative
As Market Research Intern in our Ghent office you will be part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on quantitative research, you will help inspire marketers of cool companies such as L’Oréal, TUI, Danone, Mastercard and Telenet. You will provide support for our Quantitative Research Consultants, working with our Consumer Consulting Square.
Our teams are focusing on 3 different domains: FMCG, New Media & Entertainment and Technology & Services. Depending on the need and projects at the moment you’re doing your internship, you’ll become part of one of these teams. This role is a perfect fit for students willing to set their first steps in quantitative market research.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will focus on data analysis in SPSS and Excel, based on gathered market research data
- You co-design insightful reports in PowerPoint
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies.
- In the course of obtaining your Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Communication Sciences, Marketing) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- Proficient in English and Dutch, any other language is an asset
- Good knowledge of SPSS and MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
Your key competences
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Systematic and organizational orientation
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉