Mid Market Account Executive (remote)
Mid Market Account Executive (remote)
Insightly is seeking an experienced and passionate Mid Market Account Executive who will be responsible for fostering our growth with Mid Market Enterprises. Our ideal candidate will be adept at territory development. This candidate will also have been consistently in the top 10% of the sales teams she/he has worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales, and polished communication and presentation skills. Minority and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Be a driving force in the success of Insightly’s goals through consistently achieving individual quarterly sales goals.
- Develop and execute on territory plans to build, grow and close outbound pipeline in Mid Market level accounts.
- Navigate and negotiate complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle with a team of resources.
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations and high-impact demonstrations for CXX level engagements via web conferencing tools.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results
- Cross-functionally work with Customer Loyalty, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience
- Execute on Insightly’s multi-product go-to-market strategy
- Active participation and engagement in a team environment including but not limited to mentoring, leading team discussions and initiatives as well as team-building exercises.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market with a strong preference for on-demand/SaaS experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience selling into Mid Market Enterprises.
- A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical aptitude to truly solve customer challenges and earn trust.
- Hands on experience selling Marketing Automation/CRM/Project Management software is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals by closing new business, cross-selling, and upselling into your key accounts.
- Proven success with outbound territory development and revenue attainment.
- Manage large complex sales engagements for multi department and multi product/suite engagements.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Excellent communication and contract negotiation skills
- Teamwork and an ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced, cross-functional environment (Customer Success, Engineering & Customer Loyalty)
- Continuous Learner that takes the initiative and owns their own development, keeps knowledge and skills updated to align with new product capabilities, selling processes and techniques
- Four-year university/college degree required
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Full IT set up for your home work station (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, monitor stand)
- $250 one-time Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- Starting January 2022- $50 per month remote work stipend to help you with your remote work needs
- Weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
- To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The salary range for this role in Colorado is $80,00 to $90,000 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. For all other locations, the salary range may vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. This position may also be/is also eligible for an annual performance-based variable compensation of $90,000. Insightly complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.