If you’re looking for a unique opportunity to participate in the upside of a startup, work with great people, and have fun while challenging yourself every day, Insightly is the place for you! We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our Finance team. This role is based in San Francisco and offers a fantastic opportunity to garner operating experience.
About the position:
- As the Finance Manager you will act as a trusted Finance business partner while identifying areas of strategic growth and operational efficiency across the business and advise on investment into these areas, while leading efforts around FP&A, Finance Operations, and Business Analysis.
- Lead the development and deployment of a standard suite of metrics and KPI reporting for FP&A as well as design of the Finance & Strategy systems architecture and delivering scale and innovation to simplify FP&A processes.
- Support business units with diligence and analysis surrounding new growth initiatives
- Assist in driving the budgeting and forecasting process, including revenue, workforce, and expense planning
- Develop management metrics, board presentations, and investor reports
- Prepare actuals-to-budget variance analysis
- Assist accounting in the monthly closing process
- Leading efforts around Sales Finance specifically around variable compensation modeling, execution, and communication to VP of Finance, VP of Sales, and sales representatives.
- Create monthly Finance Dashboards
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar
- 7+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Accounting and/or Startup Finance (FP&A)
- Elite Excel skills are mandatory for this position. You will be asked to present an in-depth financial model that you’ve built in the past as well as the ability to walk through your assumptions and deliver key findings
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal communication, and people skills. Building relationships and being a team player is key in this environment
- SQL or Google Analytics skills - the ability to independently investigate, harvest, analyze, and present data defensibly to management
- Consistent ability to produce high quality BOD ready work on time, with minimal review, and without disruption
- Self-starter: You will take the initiative to pick something up and run with it, be proactive, set and execute goals independently
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information.
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers each individual to make an impact on the business
Value: We seek to foster a positive, open environment where everyone is supportive and helpful
- 100% covered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Take the time you need to unwind with our flexible vacation policy
- Fully paid for Clipper Card (We’re close to both Caltrain, Bart, and Muni)
- Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked kitchen
- Quarterly volunteering events to give back to our community
- Biweekly massages
- Generous parental leave policy
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At Insightly we believe that to be worthy of such commitment, businesses must go beyond traditional CRM and fundamentally rethink their customer relationships.
Insightly provides customer relationship management software for small and midsize business across a range of industries such as manufacturing, consulting, health & wellness, media, and others.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $38 million in funding over three rounds from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Want to learn more about Insightly?
At Insightly, we foster a friendly, inclusive, and family-oriented work culture where we are dedicated to both professional and personal development. We are also committed to our community, engaging in quarterly volunteer events while promoting cross-functional teamwork.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Insightly is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building out a diverse workplace.