Sales Enablement Specialist (remote)
Insightly is looking for a great Sales Enablement Specialist to create world-class enablement solutions for our sales team. The right candidate is creative and has the drive to solve real customer problems and revolutionize the way people learn. You will need to be self-motivated and well-versed in the latest on adult learning theory and have what it takes to challenge the status-quo. With this career opportunity, you will leverage your skills in curriculum and content development experiences to help build and maintain sales training for a rapidly growing sales organization.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Developing and designing sales training courses and content for a variety of training modalities including, OnDemand, Virtual training, Instructor-led training (virtual and live)
- Defining course requirements, creating course deliverables, and see the work through, including the delivery of the course
- Create relevant, cutting-edge sales enablement and gamification content that enhances
- the learning process
- Developing course facilitation and instructor guides/ students guides
- Maintaining and Updating training materials and course catalogs
- Ongoing management of recurring enablement communications
- Aligning curriculum to company initiatives and roadmap
- Collaborating with Field Sales to ensure the accuracy of course content and best use of the functionality
- Collaborating with content creators across the company to identify the best content possible to accelerate the success of the audience
- Experience leading end-to-end, curriculum development process-based methodology (analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation) to create curriculum programs whether technical or non-technical
- Minimum 3 years working in a Sales Enablement organization
- Proficiency with developing e-learning courseware using Adobe Captivate, Articulate, other best of breed authoring tool
- Experience with learning management systems such as Work Ramp or MindTickle to publish and manage content
- Experience with CRM and business intelligence tools such as Tableau preferred
- Ability to create simple, relevant, and memorable stories and content in different modalities (video, e-learning, print and online)
- Experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
- Skilled in the creation, implementation, and validation of assessments to measure the effectiveness of training to achieve business priorities and significantly impact results
- Current on instructional innovation and technology
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Full IT set up for your home work station (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, monitor stand)
- $250 one-time Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- Starting Jan 2022- $50 per month remote work stipend to help you with your remote work needs.
- Weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
The salary range for this role in Colorado is $120,000 to $130,00 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. For all other locations, the salary range may vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. This position may also be/is also eligible for an annual performance based variable compensation of up to $25,000. Insightly complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.