Are you full of energy, curious, creative, and ready for a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company? Insightly is looking to grow our Sales Development team to help us manage the ever growing demand for our solutions and to drive new customer engagement.
The Insightly SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Insightly so you need to be able to make a great first impression to qualify leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
The ideal SDR candidate is someone who has the ability to master both inbound & outbound pipeline creation on their way to eventually becoming a successful Account Executive. Minority and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
CST and EST time zones preferred.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Help prospects understand how companies will typically evaluate platforms like Insightly
- Understanding our winning zone and applying that to prospecting methods
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
Skills and experience needed:
- 6+ months prior sales experience (previous SDR/BDR experience in Software/High Tech company preferred)
- Ability to be a great teammate
- Passionate about developing their career in sales
- Embraces & implements feedback given
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Comfortable working with autonomy from home and utilizing virtual communication tools
- BA/BS preferred but not required
- Career: Competitive pay, equity for all employees, 401k, and career learning & growth opportunities
- Work-life balance: Comprehensive employer-sponsored health coverage plans, flexible time off, flexible work arrangements
- A company that cares! Insightly pivoted to be a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Bi-weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, etc.
- To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning, and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At Insightly we believe that to be worthy of such commitment, businesses must go beyond traditional CRM, and fundamentally rethink their customer relationships.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $38 million in funding over three rounds from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Capital Partners, SAB Capital, and Sozo Ventures.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.