The Insightly Professional Services Team is looking to add a Solutions Engineer. This role will be a blend of being a Project Manager, Consultant, Software Developer and Insightly Ninja.
The Solutions Engineer’s primary responsibility is to facilitate Professional Services between new/current customers and Insightly. You will also assist in pre-sales technical support and scoping, work on custom projects for customers, and deliver on-time projects. These activities include client meetings with technical and non-technical audiences to support the sales process, analyze requirements, write custom code enhancements to existing code bases, testing, and go-live support for clients. Additionally, the Solutions Engineer will be a technical leader and mentor to internal stakeholders and be the technical liaison between Customer Care, Customer Success, Product and Engineering to foster the growth of Insightly products based on feedback and demand. The Solutions Engineer will report to the Sr. Director of Client Services.
- Define, scope and build customer integrations using Insightly REST API
- Work with AE’s and SE’s during sales cycle to ensure timely scope of work
- Work with Customer Success and Care reps on unique technical tickets
- Develop internal integrations and automations to improve productivity and performance.
- Minimum 3+ years working with Java and/or C# in a SaaS company
- Minimum 2+ years working in a customer facing role.
- B.S. in CS/related field or equivalent experience
- Development experience with common languages
- C#, Java, Python, Ruby
- Familiar with SQL databases
- AWS Lambda serverless compute environment is required.
- Knowledge of Zapier and/or other cloud-based integration platforms is desirable.
- Interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies.
- Self-starter and exceptional communicator who is comfortable working independently
- Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts, best practices
- Detailed, organized and sense of ownership
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Knowledge and experience working in SaaS or cloud application companies within the CRM ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You have a proven track record of being amazing at your job. You take care of the team and the customer. You treat every client as if they’re our only client. You look for the solution. You look to tackle to challenging integrations and code to perfection. You are ok with not knowing the answer and asking for help. You want to see issues resolved as quickly as possible. You know how to smile even when the day is super super hard. You love a challenge. You want to grow and mentor those around you.
Insightly is a well-funded VC-backed startup that provides cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management software to small businesses. Insightly is the most widely deployed CRM application on the Google Apps Platform with more than 1.5M users located in over 200+ countries worldwide using our software.
- To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.