Sr. Customer Success Manager
You’ll help ensure our largest customers onboard, adopt, renew, and continue to buy more from us over their life. You’ll work with Insightly’s largest, most complex customers, spanning a variety of industries, across multiple products on our platform to creatively make them successful. Your clients will look at you as their trusted advisor, proactively mapping our solutions to their pain points, and always enabling them to run their businesses better.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Responsible for all aspects of the customer journey beginning with Onboarding through ongoing customer advocacy.
- Understand the motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and desired business outcomes for your portfolio of our mid-market and enterprise customers.
- You will craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope, shared metrics, user engagement, the sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines, communication, customer advocacy, and expansion with your customers.
- Facilitate workshops with customers on best-known practices, including sponsorship, governance, operating model, platform maturity, and adoption techniques.
- Facilitate Executive Business Reviews with economic decision-makers and Insightly executive sponsors, where we celebrate shared successes, and course-correct where necessary.
- Maintain world-class CSAT, NPS, and Net Retention Rates across your managed book of business.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing, product, sales, and customer support teams to develop and execute Insightly initiatives that improve customer retention (dollar and logo).
- Lead complex technical conversations, through phone and email, with clients who have previous CRM and Marketing Automation experience.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and partner with our Sales organization to execute these transactions.
- Advocate internally for your clients, for feature improvements that meaningfully solve for repeat use cases.
- Inspire product adoption of our richest feature sets as customer solutions, to create product - benefit lock in.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in customer success or account management at a SaaS company.
- Proven experience managing mid market customers (>$25K in ARR), above 100% net retention.
- Ability to succeed in a high volume environment wearing lots of hats, and being a trailblazer for the team, lead by example, and be resourceful to help others grow.
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into product solutions.
- Technical product aptitude, you can be a system expert across multiple products on a platform.
- Comfortable farming expansion opportunities via upselling and cross-sell initiatives.
- You want to work with large customers across a growing portfolio of products, from different industries, to solve the real world problems of businesses in today’s informed world. You are up for a rewarding challenge, and thrive in a disruptive ecosystem.
- Career: Competitive pay, equity, growth opportunities, 401k
- Work-life balance: SoMa SF office, Comprehensive employer-sponsored health coverage plans, generous vacation policy, company paid Clipper Card, less than 15 minutes away from BART, CalTrain, MUNI, and casual dress attire.
- Freebies: Bi-Weekly massages from professional massage therapists, delicious catered lunch on Fridays, stocked pantry (snacks, coffee/tea, refreshments, fruits), and happy hours.
- Culture and Values: We are a positive, open-environment, that is supportive and helpful.
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning, and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At Insightly we believe that to be worthy of such commitment, businesses must go beyond traditional CRM, and fundamentally rethink their customer relationships.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $38 million in funding over three rounds from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Capital Partners, SAB Capital, and Sozo Ventures.