Front-End Developer (Remote- Canada)
About the role:
Insightly, the CRM that helps businesses build lifelong customer relationships, is looking to hire an experienced Front End Developer who is passionate about building, maintaining and continually evolving the company’s market facing web presence. This individual should excel at working with internal and external multidisciplinary teams and agencies to develop awesome customer and prospect experiences on line. This is a fully remote, full-time role on our Marketing team and will report directly to the Creative Director.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with internal creative teams and external agencies to build and evolve insightly.com and all other web presence.
- Work closely with the content marketing team to ensure that the website and other online presence is optimized for SEO.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and other content teams to ensure that the latest messaging is represented.
- Ensure that the integration of insightly.com with the marketing automation system is optimized and operational.
- Debug and troubleshoot layout and scripting issues across a variety of browsers including IE 7+, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate front-end and back-end code, ensuring design integrity.
- A bachelor degree in computer sciences or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Expert in CMS-based development, primarily WordPress.
- Expert knowledge of JQuery, Bootstrap.js, HTML, CSS, and Ajax, as well as a good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience consuming services (XML, JSON, SOAP) using Ajax, as well as experience with Java technology stack will be a plus.
- A motivated self-starter who can proactively recommend improvements to the Insightly website.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Curiosity for learning new technologies and methods, as well as a desire to build great products.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Proactive and organized.
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Full IT set up for your home work station (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, monitor stand)
- $250 one-time Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- Starting Jan 2022- $50 per month remote work stipend to help you with your remote work needs.
- Weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.