Senior Sales Manager, Mid-Market
- Manage a team of Account Executives focused on the Mid-Market to achieve individual and team quota
- Hands on role assisting Account Executives in navigating and negotiating complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Attract, hire, coach, and develop top sales talent
- Cross functionally work with Customer Loyalty, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience
- Execute on Insightly’s multi product go-to-market strategy
- 5+ years of on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market with a strong preference for on-demand/SaaS experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing quota carrying sales teams
- Hands on experience selling MA/CRM/SFA/PM software is a plus
- Proven track record of meeting team sales goals in a high growth environment
- Successful history of closing new business, cross-selling and upselling, and over-achieving quota
- Experience with territory development, and driving outbound sales cycles
- Managed large complex sales engagements
- Sold into multiple business units
- Worked with multi-product offerings
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Strong skill set in contract negotiations
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Four-year university/college degree required
- Career: Competitive pay, equity, growth opportunities, 401k
- Work-life balance: SoMa SF office, Comprehensive employer-sponsored health coverage plans, discretionary time off, flexible work arrangements, company paid Clipper Card, less than 15 minutes away from BART, CalTrain, MUNI, and casual dress attire
- Freebies: Bi-Weekly massages from professional massage therapists, delicious catered lunch on Fridays, stocked pantry (snacks, coffee/tea, refreshments, fruits), happy hour
Insightly is a well-funded VC-backed startup that provides cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management software to small businesses. Insightly is the most widely deployed CRM application on the Google Apps Platform with more than 1.5M users located in over 200+ countries worldwide using our software.
- To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.