Insightly CRM is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our fast-growing CRM company. We are looking for a charismatic, go-getter Administrative Assistant to be the "face" of Insightly. In this role, you will be responsible for performing administrative duties to ensure an efficient, well-maintained and professional start-up environment. Being in charge of the front desk, you will be the first face candidates and clients will have exposure to at Insightly. We are looking for a candidate that will have outstanding organizational skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple duties. You will also provide support on an as-needed basis for the Human Resources team; a high level of confidentiality and trust is essential for this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Sits at the front desk and welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the administrative needs of the staff;
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed including any facilities assistance as required;
- Maintain general office tidiness, including meetings rooms and ensuring kitchens have clean dishes available for staff;
- Coordinate logistics and materials for all hands and Board meetings as required;
- Organizing and distributing mail and packages, gifts to clients;
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service;
- Handles all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality;
- Administrative duties for the Human Resources department. You will have access to confidential employee information and are expected to act with the maturity and confidentiality at all times is required. This is a great opportunity to get insight and experience into the world of HR!
Professionalism, Positivity, Organization, Time Management, Verbal Communication, Multitasking, and Confidentiality.
- 2+ years of experience with front desk and or administrative duties, preferably in a start-up environment.
- Maintain confidentiality on all matters and exercise discretion and sound judgment at all times
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient with Google Suite (Gmail, Gcalendar, etc.)
- Superior attention to detail and able to multi-task and change priorities quickly
- Able to work flexible hours and to be accessible after hours as needed
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors and to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate information to various audiences
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure and manage unforeseen situations
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers each individual to make an impact on the business
Value: We seek to foster a positive, open environment where everyone is supportive and helpful
- 100% covered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Take the time you need to unwind with our flexible vacation policy
- Fully paid for Clipper Card (We’re close to both Caltrain, Bart, and Muni)
- Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked kitchen
- Quarterly volunteering events to give back to our community
- Biweekly massages
- Generous parental leave policy
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At Insightly we believe that to be worthy of such commitment, businesses must go beyond traditional CRM and fundamentally rethink their customer relationships.
Insightly provides customer relationship management software for small and midsize business across a range of industries such as manufacturing, consulting, health & wellness, media, and others.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $38 million in funding over three rounds from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Want to learn more about Insightly?
At Insightly, we foster a friendly, inclusive, and family-oriented work culture where we are dedicated to both professional and personal development. We are also committed to our community, engaging in quarterly volunteer events while promoting cross-functional teamwork.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Insightly is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building out a diverse workplace.