Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Insightly CRM is looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing to join our fast-growing CRM company. You are a self-motivated individual who will be responsible for assessing the competitive landscape and developing the message for our content. The content will support awareness creation and demand generation for our online self-service, sales-assisted, and partner channels. You will work closely with and report directly to the CMO on the go-to-market strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Product Engineering, and Sales to define target personas in vertical markets and develop content and messaging to reach them
- Develop market analysis including market research, market problem definition, market sizing and business competitive analysis resulting in a market requirements document that feeds into the product strategy
- Manage the product release / launch process
- Define, own, and manage Insightly’s voice in all communications, evangelizing content standards that will be used throughout the entire company
- Proactively engage the industry analyst community, educating them on Insightly CRM and its future roadmap -- driving favorable positioning in analysts’ respective annual reports
- In conjunction with executive management, serve as an Insightly spokesperson to internal organizations, customers, partners, industry analysts and press.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to identify customers to be nurtured as customer references for marketing
- Provide product training for sales teams
- You have a passion for leading strategic initiatives across multiple teams
- You are organized and can juggle competing priorities
- You have strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication with the ability to explain complicated products and processes in a simple and effective way to businesses and consumers
- You enjoy working cross-functionally, interacting with technical, non-technical, professional, and executive levels
- You have excellent grammar, writing, and editorial skills—you take your English very seriously and sweat the small stuff
- Please include a portfolio or writing samples to your application
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers each individual to make an impact on the business
Value: We seek to foster a positive, open environment where everyone is supportive and helpful
- 100% covered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Take the time you need to unwind with our flexible vacation policy
- Fully paid for Clipper Card (We’re close to both Caltrain, Bart, and Muni)
- Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked kitchen
- Quarterly volunteering events to give back to our community
- Biweekly massages
- Generous parental leave policy
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At Insightly we believe that to be worthy of such commitment, businesses must go beyond traditional CRM and fundamentally rethink their customer relationships.
Insightly provides customer relationship management software for small and midsize business across a range of industries such as manufacturing, consulting, health & wellness, media, and others.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $38 million in funding over three rounds from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Want to learn more about Insightly?
At Insightly, we foster a friendly, inclusive, and family-oriented work culture where we are dedicated to both professional and personal development. We are also committed to our community, engaging in quarterly volunteer events while promoting cross-functional teamwork.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Insightly is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building out a diverse workplace.