Growth Account Executive, SMB (remote)
Insightly is seeking an experienced and passionate Growth Account Executive who will be responsible for revenue growth with existing customers focusing on upsell and cross-sell. Our ideal candidate will be a consultative and relationship-focused seller with experience selling into install based accounts
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of on-quota, B2B sales experience with a strong preference for SaaS/ High-Tech experience
- Proven experience in Account Management, Customer Success or Sales growing annual recurring revenue in a designated book of business or territory
- Hands on experience selling Marketing Automation, CRM, Sales Automation, and Project Management software is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals by closing new business, cross-selling, and upselling into your key accounts
- Experience with uncovering strategic growth opportunities within an existing customer base
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Teamwork and an ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment (Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, Professional Services, and Customer Support)
- Experience developing outbound campaign strategies
- Preferred experience selling multi-product offerings or selling into multiple decision-makers
- Ability to work remotely within the U.S or Canada
- Be a customer advocate, build and maintain customer relationships, and uncover new solutions for our customers to achieve individual quarterly sales goals
- Manage high velocity opportunities through the entire sales cycle from prospect to close
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations and high-impact demonstrations over Zoom
- Develop and execute on a designated book of business to cultivate opportunities and build a strong pipeline.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results
- Continue to stay up to date on new product releases and features to be a product expert
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Full IT set up for your home work station (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, monitor stand)
- $250 one-time Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- Starting January 2022- $50 per month remote work stipend to help you with your remote work needs
- Weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The salary range for this role in Colorado is $60,000 to $70,000 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. For all other locations, the salary range may vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. This position may also be/is also eligible for an annual performance-based variable compensation of $70,000. Insightly complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.