This role collaborates with teams across the company, so we expect this person to be adaptable, personable, organized, and experienced. As a good portion of our hiring is for our product teams, experience recruiting for technical positions is a requirement for this role.
Other important traits are positivity, attention to detail, and flexibility (we iterate often and things move quickly here). This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity and were excited to see who joins us next!
What will you do?
- You will be the strategic owner of our technical recruiting practice:
- Creatively identify which tools we need to use and where we need to be in order to engage future Insightly candidates.
- You will help our teams define a clear and effective interview process and maintain a healthy and diverse pipeline of candidates.
- You will ensure we provide a thoughtful, genuine, and memorable interview experience for everyone who engages with us.
- You will be responsible for personal KPI's as well as the recruiting team's KPI's
- Lead by example
- Work with all of the business stakeholders to maintain data for recruiting
- Work on projects that pertain to the strategic growth of the recruiting org alongside the VP of People
What are the minimum qualifications?
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in the tech space
- Experience recruiting both technical and non-technical roles
- The ability to build relationships and establish trust quickly
- The ability to work comfortably with people at all levels of the organization
- Effective prioritization and expectation management skills
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever/Greenhouse/Jobvite)
- Ability to project manage with minimal supervision
- Understand the basics of HR principals.
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers each individual to make an impact on the business
Value: We seek to foster a positive, open environment where everyone is supportive and helpful
- 100% covered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Take the time you need to unwind with our flexible vacation policy
- Fully paid for Clipper Card (We’re close to both Caltrain, Bart, and Muni)
- Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked kitchen
- Quarterly volunteering events to give back to our community
- Biweekly massages
- Generous parental leave policy
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At Insightly we believe that to be worthy of such commitment, businesses must go beyond traditional CRM and fundamentally rethink their customer relationships.
Insightly provides customer relationship management software for small and midsize business across a range of industries such as manufacturing, consulting, health & wellness, media, and others.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $38 million in funding over three rounds from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Want to learn more about Insightly?
At Insightly, we foster a friendly, inclusive, and family-oriented work culture where we are dedicated to both professional and personal development. We are also committed to our community, engaging in quarterly volunteer events while promoting cross-functional teamwork.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Insightly is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building out a diverse workplace.