Are you full of energy, curious, creative, and ready for a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company? Insightly is looking to grow our Sales Development team to help us manage the ever growing demand for our solutions and to drive new customer engagement.
The Insightly SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Insightly so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
And to answer the question that should be on your mind: Yes, our successful SDRs are the Talent Pipeline that feeds our Sales organization.
The ideal SDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in Sales.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Articulate the Insightly business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
Skills and experience needed:
- 6+ months prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Career: Competitive pay, equity, growth opportunities, 401k
- Work-life balance: SoMa SF office, Comprehensive employer-sponsored health coverage plans, generous 20-day PTO each year, flexible work arrangements, company paid Clipper Card, less than 15 minutes away from BART, CalTrain, MUNI, and casual dress attire
- Freebies: Bi-Weekly massages from professional massage therapists, delicious catered lunch on Fridays, stocked pantry (snacks, coffee/tea, refreshments, fruits), happy hour
- Culture and Values: We are positive, an open-environment, supportive, and helpful.
Insightly is a well-funded VC-backed startup that provides cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management software to small businesses. Insightly is the most widely deployed CRM application on the Google Apps Platform with more than 1.5M users located in over 200+ countries worldwide using our software.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.