Customer Care - Tier 1
Insightly is seeking to hire an experienced Customer Care Tier I associate. You will report to the Director of Support and work alongside a team of Customer Care & Success professionals.
The Customer Care team is a critical part of the Customer Loyalty team which owns the success of our clients and achieve our #1 goal of 100% client retention and adoption of Insightly via freemium & direct sales channels. You will be responsible for delivering a best in class multi-channel customer support experience that enables continued adoption of Insightly CRM software. Our ideal candidate loves customers as much as they love technology.
- Be a customer service All-Star with a strong technical background
- Eager to help our customers get the most of our software
- Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied
- Submit support tickets to engineering
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Must have a great deal of patience. We are looking for someone who loves to help others
- Must be able to listen to customer's needs effectively, document in detail and escalate with urgency
- Exceptional prioritization, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Familiarity with a ticket based support systems
- Familiarity with Google Apps for Business
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience using cloud based software and customer management tools
- Eagerness to work in a startup environment with smart and humble peers
- Willingness to work the early shift (6:00 a.m) and possible weekends
- Both Mac and Windows environment experience
Nice but not needed
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Career: Competitive pay, equity, growth opportunities, 401k
- Work-life balance: SoMa SF office, Comprehensive employer-sponsored health coverage plans, generous flexible time off each year, flexible work arrangements, company paid Clipper Card, less than 15 minutes away from BART, CalTrain, MUNI, and casual dress attire
- Freebies: Bi-Weekly massages from professional massage therapists, delicious catered lunch on Fridays, stocked pantry (snacks, coffee/tea, refreshments, fruits), happy hour
- Culture and Values: We are positive, an open-environment, supportive, and helpful.
You’re a technology loving, people pleasing type of person. You love a challenge. You embrace a “work hard, play hard mentality”. You’re ok with ambiguity. Drive for result is one of your core competencies. You work or have worked in a support role and have experience working in a fast-paced environment. You’re hungry to grow and bring a “Team Player” mentality. Lastly, you like to smile and have fun.
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At Insightly we believe that to be worthy of such commitment, businesses must go beyond traditional CRM and fundamentally rethink their customer relationships.
Insightly provides customer relationship management software for small and midsize business across a range of industries such as manufacturing, consulting, health & wellness, media, and others.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $38 million in funding over three rounds from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Capital Partners, Scott Bommer, and Sozo Ventures.
Want to learn more about Insightly?
The Insightly Story
Industry Insight - CRM
At Insightly, we foster a friendly, inclusive, and family-oriented work culture where we are dedicated to both professional and personal development. We are also committed to our community, engaging in quarterly volunteer events while promoting cross-functional teamwork.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Insightly is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building out a diverse workplace.