Brand Manager at Verde Farms
Hybrid remote-based position
Verde Farms is seeking a Brand Manager, responsible for supporting the development of the overall brand strategy and communications plan. The Brand Manager will develop and manage the branded communications plan informed by consumer research and insights. Additionally, the Brand Manager will be responsible for managing a core set of agency partners including social, digital, PR, and others, to drive the brand’s key objectives. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing. Strong communication skills and being a self-starter are essential to this position.
Brand Manager Qualifications
- 4-6 years CPG brand management experience; F&B experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business, or related field; MBA strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions
- Proven ability to interact with senior management across functions
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships and lead cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of delivering insight driven, consumer-first marketing and new product plans
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced rapidly evolving, and collaborative environment
- Self-starter with high degree of personal initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for better-for-you lifestyle and food
Why you should apply:
- Progressive health coverage – We want you to be healthy and happy!
- Competitive salary – It’s important to be rewarded for hard work.
- Generous PTO policy – We understand the importance of work/life balance.
- Fun work environment – Love to cook? We are all aspiring chefs around here.
Brand Manager Job Responsibilities
- Partner with broader team to develop the brand strategy and key objectives
- Develop and manage branded communications across total media mix
- Develop and lead consumer research and insights plan to support brand initiatives
- Strong connectivity and partnership with sales to support distribution gains and retailer collaboration
- Build effective relationships with key internal and external partners
- Manage a core set of agency partners providing clear direction and holding teams accountable
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and execute multiple projects in parallel
About Verde Farms (www.verdefarms.com)
Verde Farms is the leading brand of natural, organic and grass-fed beef in the United States. Working with family farms across the globe, we are connecting with consumers who desire healthy, great-tasting meat raised in a sustainable manner. Our employees believe in the company’s core set of principles, and leadership’s commitment to innovation!
At Verde, we deliver delicious beef products responsibly with a focus on sustainability, regeneration and an environment that respects the earth and the creatures that inhabit it.
As a dynamic, value-driven, privately held company headquartered in the greater Boston area, Verde Farms employees are united by the company’s mission, supportive culture, shared values, and integrity. This is a great time for key individuals to be a part of the double-digit growth at an organization that continuously creates new opportunities for team members to develop while changing the industry landscape.
Verde Farms is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.