Credit Analyst, Commercial Lending
Walpole Co-operative Bank
About Walpole Co-operative Bank
Walpole Co-operative Bank is a community bank dedicated to meeting the needs of the communities we have served for the last century. Our office is located in the heart of Walpole and our focus has always been helping local people, businesses and non-profit organizations reach their goals. Our perspective is unique because it is local and hyper-focused on the specific needs of our wonderful community. We are a high performing, financially sound, independent community bank. Our commitment is to provide quality banking solutions that support the economic vitality of the individuals and businesses within the markets we serve. This commitment strengthens local communities, creating a positive impact on people’s lives.
Why You Should Apply
- Competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan, pension plan, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Walpole Co-operative Bank is seeking a Credit Analyst to join the Commercial Lending team. Working with the Senior Vice President, Senior Lender and other lenders, the Credit Analyst will review and assess existing and new commercial accounts. The Credit Analyst will also assist with loan portfolio administration, complete special assignments, projects, and reports.
Credit Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Prepare comprehensive and timely loan presentations and analysis for loan requests
- Assist with loan portfolio management; meet with customers and prospective borrowers
- Generate business analytics and Fiserv reports; assist with preparation of reports and presentations for senior management and the Board of Directors
- Ensure accuracy and Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) compliance of appraisals
- Contribute to timely completion of loan audits/reviews by reviewing credit
- Maintain updated knowledge of loan products, compliance and lending regulations, loan policies, and accepted credit practices; attend periodic seminars as required
Credit Analyst Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Two years of commercial credit experience and formal credit training preferred
- Effective analysis skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and time management abilities
- Ability to work effectively with multi-levels of management
- Ability to maintain accuracy and meet tight deadlines and timeframes
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Walpole Co-operative Bank is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Walpole Co-operative Bank discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.