Manager/Director of Performance Reporting at MassPRIM
Manager/Director of Performance Reporting
Manager/Director of Performance Reporting Job Overview
MassPRIM (Pension Reserves Investment Management Board), the approximately $100 billion Massachusetts state pension fund, is looking to add a Manager/Director of Performance Reporting to our growing Investment Operations team.
Reporting to the Chief Investment Operating Officer, the Manager/Director of Performance Reporting will oversee performance reporting, working closely with our internal staff and outsourced vendors. The Manager/Director of Performance Reporting will also support various areas within the Investment Operations Department. Successful candidates will demonstrate a solid understanding of performance measurement with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Manager/Director of Performance Reporting Responsibilities
- Oversee monthly performance reporting
- Active support for implementation of changes impacting performance
- Ensure complete and thorough documentation of processes are in place and well maintained
- Preparing and overseeing annual GIPS verification
- Support organization on ad-hoc reporting and projects
- Assisting with investment operations department on monthly reporting deliverables
Manager/Director of Performance Reporting Qualifications
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Knowledge of investments, fund accounting and reporting
- 8+ years relevant investment performance experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues at all levels within an organization
- CIPM/CFA preferred
The Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board manages the assets (~$104 billion) of the Pension Reserves Investment Trust Fund for public employee pension benefits on behalf of Massachusetts State Employees, Teachers, as well as participating retirement systems throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. PRIM’s mission is to generate strong risk-adjusted investment returns that help the Commonwealth meet its pensions obligations and alleviate taxpayer burden. PRIM’s highly experienced, professional investment staff seeks to maximize the return on investment with an acceptable level of risk by broadly diversifying the investment portfolio, capitalizing on economies of scale to achieve cost-effective operations, and providing access to high-quality, innovative investment strategies.
It is the policy of Pension Reserves Management Board to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification