Loan Servicing Specialist
Loan Servicing Specialist (Part-time)
Walpole Co-operative Bank
Part-time opportunity - 20 hours per week
Walpole Co-operative Bank (www.walpolecoop.com) is seeking a Loan Servicing Specialist to provide a variety of administrative support for all commercial and construction loan products, along with servicing support of new and existing residential loan types, including Home Equity Lines of Credit. In addition, the Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for accurate maintenance and servicing of all loan files and providing efficient and courteous customer service to borrowers.
Loan Servicing Specialist Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Up to two (2) years of banking experience or relative experience preferred
- High level of accuracy and detail-orientation
- High level of motivation and self-initiation
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workflow
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Why You Should Apply
- Competitive salary with weekly pay
- 80% employer paid premiums for health, dental and vision insurance with FSA and HRA programs (50% of annual deductible covered on HRA)
- 401(k) and 2:1 match, fully paid pension plan, generous paid time off, 100% tuition reimbursement up to 7K per year, 100% paid life insurance, and more!
Loan Servicing Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain commercial and construction loan files
- Process loan closing document package by collecting, verifying, and entering loan data
- Ensure proper loan file set-up and assist in the identification of loans eligible for the Federal Home loan Bank of Boston (FHLBB)
- Prepare reports and communications using Business Analytics and Fiserv Premier
- Establish escrow accounts and assist with tax servicing for escrow and non-escrow accounts; coordinate with Loan Officers regarding any delinquencies
- Respond to all telephone inquiries; assist customers with problem resolution or concerns
- Provide administrative assistance for construction loan portfolios
- Book residential loans via NXTsoft software; coordinate with Residential Mortgage department to ensure proper maintenance of residential loan files
- Monitor consumer collections and past due reports; contact delinquent customers
- Accurately prepare quality control audits for new commercial and construction; notify Loan Officers or customers of missing or incomplete information
- Update weekly T-bill and FHLBB Cost of Funds rates and reconcile Freddie Mac transactions
About Walpole Co-operative Bank
Walpole Co-operative Bank is a community bank dedicated to meeting the needs of the communities we have served for the last century. Our office is located in the heart of Walpole and our focus has always been helping local people, businesses and non-profit organizations reach their goals. Our perspective is unique because it is local and hyper-focused on the specific needs of our wonderful community. We are a high performing, financially sound, independent community bank. Our commitment is to provide quality banking solutions that support the economic vitality of the individuals and businesses within the markets we serve. This commitment strengthens local communities, creating a positive impact on people’s lives.
Walpole Co-operative Bank is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.