Online Trading Manager
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for an ONLINE TRADING MANAGER to join our team.
Online Trading Manager
Kew Gardens, London
Head of E-Commerce
Support the Head of E-Commerce to deliver the online trading plan for all Jigsaw own sites, both UK and International. Liaising with buying teams on key product areas, with merchandising teams on stock levels and availability and digital marketing on trading messages and activity. Responsible for on time launch of product and content, warehouse forecasting and ensuring sales meet targets across all own web channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving sales and profit through strategic trading of the Jigsaw websites in the UK, Europe, Australia and the US. Formulating seasonal sales plans, driving category and product opportunities, optimising site conversion and customer journeys and helping drive customer experience and satisfaction.
- Being the main point of contact for the fulfilment centre and providing them with volume forecasts to help drive efficiency. Monitoring the delivery and returns proposition and taking action where required.
- Working with buying and merchandising teams as well as creative and marketing teams to deliver inspiring and engaging content to the Jigsaw customer throughout our homepages, editorial and features, emails etc. Ensuring all key product and category stories are being communicated and sales maximised.
- Ensuring that stock availability is sufficient across all areas in order for the sales targets to be achieved. Working with merchandising teams to agree allocation quantities, and requesting more stock where needed.
- Responsible for ensuring all products are uploaded to the website in time for launch with all product imagery, copy and correct attributes in place. Overseeing the content coordinator in these tasks and in the visual merchandising and categorisation of products on site.
- Reporting on sales and online KPI performance alongside the Digital marketing manager, driving out actions to improve sales and conversion where necessary.
- Working closely with digital marketing on all sales forecasts and trading activity. Ensuring correct messages and priorities are covered across emails and all other performance marketing channels.
- Working with customer service teams – ensuring they are aware of all trading activity and also reviewing customer feedback. Driving changes on site in response to any issues raised.
- Helping drive the internationalisation of the Jigsaw online channel – managing the introduction of new trading territories and defining trading messages and activity for these areas.
- Using web analytics tools such as GA and Hotjar to analyse the performance of content such as editorials and homepages, and suggesting changes where necessary. Helping to drive out ideal templates and approaches to user experience.
- Overseeing the A/B testing of the site and the results driven out. Helping shape the roadmap for future tests.
- Identifying and driving areas of future development for the E-Commerce Roadmap such as payment types, user experience, mobile developments, delivery and returns proposition etc.
Manage and support the E-Commerce Content Co-ordinator and the International Trading Coordinator to deliver effectively, developing his/her skills and motivating/empowering them to achieve their potential. Act as an ambassador for the E-Commerce team, keeping the rest of the business informed where relevant.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong commercial acumen and trading mentality.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Results Focused – able to prioritise initiatives based on impact to the business.
- Problem Solving – able to gather all information and identify problems quickly, using creativity to propose actionable solutions.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Excellent Excel capability and experience with Google Analytics.
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Access to group discounted
- Discounted Tastecard
- Sample sales