Jigsaw's Recruitment Event
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for talented STYLE ADVISORS to join our team.
Style Advisor - London locations
Full-time and Part-time
A brand-new concept to meet with strong candidates in our Central London store to discuss style, culture and conversation.
At Jigsaw we look for more than just the right experience.
We seek like-minded people who love design, have a great eye for detail and have a real passion for creating something special.
All team members will enjoy a generous clothing allowance, in-store discount and great career progression.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To greet, assist and sell to customers
- To operate tills and handle financial transactions
- To merchandise and replenish stock as directed
- To assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed
- To take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- To undertake any other reasonable duty as directed by your line manager
20 days holidays
Staff discount – up to 50%
Eye care vouchers
Cycle to work scheme
Sales commission scheme