Junior Research Executive
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Research Executive to join our team.
At Jigsaw we believe customers should be at the heart of everything we do. We want to ensure that every decision we make reflects the needs and aspirations of our customers. The Research Executive will form an integral part of this process, becoming the voice of the customer across all areas of the Jigsaw business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a mixture of ongoing research programmes and ad hoc projects.
- Work closely with our research agencies to ensure projects run smoothly, on time and in budget.
- Liaise with departments around the business to understand their research needs and plan the appropriate projects and programmes to meet those needs.
- Work collaboratively with our store teams to ensure the insight gathered on a daily basis is collated, summarised and shared with the wider business.
- Manage the programme of customer feedback groups, ensuring they are carried out in an organised and timely manner.
- Collate and summarise insight, presenting the information back to various business stakeholders.
- Share insight across the Jigsaw business on a regular basis via a range of different channels including team meetings, quarterly insight days and store manager conferences.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and people skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- High levels of numeracy, comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Experience in questionnaire design and project analysis
- Competent in both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Sample sales