Customer Analytics Manager
Founded in 1970, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a passionate Customer Analytics Manager to join our Customer team.
Customer Analytics Manager
At Jigsaw we believe customers should be at the heart of everything we do. We want to ensure that every decision we make reflects the needs and aspirations of our customers. We are currently in the process of introducing a Customer Data Platform (CDP) to provide a Single Customer View for the business. Unifying all of our customer data in a single platform will help us to understand our customers and improve their experience with Jigsaw. The Analytics Manager will be instrumental in managing the CDP and leveraging the solution for CRM, marketing analytics, campaign management and customer insight.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Analytics Manager will assume overall responsibility for the CDP ensuring the customer data is:
- Clean and up-to-date
- GDPR compliant
- Optimised for customer understanding
- Enhanced with external data sources where relevant
- Responsible for customer reporting across the business and identifying insight that will help to drive the business forward.
- Working with key stakeholders in Marketing, Brand, E-Commerce, Stores and Product to ensure the latest customer trends are identified and the implications for understood and acted upon.
- Identify the customer KPIs that should be reported to the business each month, along with insight on the changes identified month-on-month and year-on-year.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and manage the customer analytics roadmap.
- Help to develop personalised customer contact plans.
- Investigate the customer lifecycle, helping to determine the best strategy by identifying opportunities and threats where relevant.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure their acquisition, retention and reactivation programmes are optimised.
- Work with the relevant teams to introduce dynamic and actionable segmentations based on marketing responsiveness and customer behaviour.
- Liaise with third parties to understand how different analytical models can be used to improve marketing performance.
- Identify how different loyalty mechanisms might be introduced and managed at Jigsaw.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of using analytics to drive business performance.
- Excellent planning and organisations skills are imperative, with the ability to multi-task under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated systems and data to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong people skills and ideally past experience of line management.
- High levels of numeracy, comfortable working with large data sets.
- Clear understanding of GDPR and the implications for retail businesses.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and recommend new approaches.
- The ability to think tactically and strategically.
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience of analytics software, SPSS, SQL, VBA or similar would be advantageous.
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Access to Perkbox – Jigsaws benefits Provider
- Sample sales
- Core Hours