Digital Marketing Coordinator
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR to join our team.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Kew Gardens, London
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Digital Marketing team. You will be supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in delivering and executing Paid Social campaigns and assisting on SEO and Affiliate campaigns across UK, AU & USA to drive highly targeted and relevant traffic to the site.
- Supporting the Digital marketing manager in driving out a channel strategy and executing all paid social, SEO and affiliate activity to drive highly targeted traffic to the web site.
- Planning, optimising and executing paid social campaigns across UK, AU and USA. Working closely with account managers on social platforms.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in budget management and forecasting for Paid Social.
- Management of in-house paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms to maximise traffic in line with our ROI targets.
- Use both GA and platform data in analysing, testing and reporting on paid social performance.
- Work closely with our Social and CRM teams to ensure alignment in marketing strategies and best approach to communicating with database and relevant audiences.
- Managing all communication and asset briefing to ensure all campaigns go live on time.
- Working closely with online trading and brand marketing teams, ensuring all activity is commercially focused and in line with the business trading plan. Forward planning campaigns and content opportunities closely with these teams to ensure traffic and sales targets are met.
- Explore new opportunities on other social channels such as Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Support the Digital marketing manager in day-to-day execution of SEO and Affiliate campaigns including; banner briefing, communicating with 3rd parties and relevant parts of the business.
- From time to time the digital marketing coordinator will need to assist in other areas of the digital marketing team; PPC, Display and CRM.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in paid social or other biddable audience based media buying.
- Experience in affiliates and SEO a benefit.
- A key interest in all things social and good knowledge of the various social platforms.
- Creative thinker who can deliver inspiring and relevant content whilst managing large data.
- Test and learn mentality ideally with a track record of optimising based on data findings.
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- High standards of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Strong use of initiative and pro-activity.
- Good analytics and excel skills.
23 days holidays
Staff discount – up to 50%
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Access to group discounted –
Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance