Analytics & Insights Manager
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for an ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS MANAGER to join our team.
Analytics & Insights Manager
Kew Gardens, London
Head of E-Commerce
Support the growth of the Jigsaw Online business through relevant and timely reporting and insights. The role will be required to develop KPIs and reporting to effectively monitor business performance and provide insights into opportunities or areas which require action. Outside of regular reporting the role will look to provide further insight through ad-hoc reporting on trends and insights on the website. The role will also play a key role in managing the testing and optimisation tools on the website. The role will also work closely with other areas of the business such as IT, Brand Marketing and Retail to help deliver Omni channel reports and insights where necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Management and running of weekly and monthly reporting including:
- Sales dashboard
- Digital Marketing dashboard
- Customer Insights (e.g. device, geography, new and repeat customers etc.)
- On site customer behaviour and content performance
- Specific country reports (e.g. USA and Australian markets
- Reporting and analysis on customer returns behaviours & patterns
A/B Testing and Optimisation
- Working with the rest of the E-Commerce team to define testing roadmap.
- Reporting on performance of testing campaigns.
- Management of testing backlog and roadmap.
- Using industry knowledge and on-site behaviour to generate new tests.
- Utilising reporting results and trends to propose new growth opportunities for Jigsaw Online.
- Monitoring on site customer behaviour and conversion funnels, reporting on performance of online content, driving out suggestions to improve the customer journey and increase conversion.
- Defining metrics/KPIs to report on sales and performance of the online business.
- Using customer and sales data from in store to drive out insights on the Jigsaw customer and help shape the Omni channel roadmap.
- Working closely with brand marketing and customer experience in the setup, reporting and development of a customer loyalty scheme
- Managing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager accounts.
- Ensure all relevant areas of the website are correctly tagged and tracked
- Working with Retail and Brand Marketing teams on cross channel/omni-channel reporting and development of reporting tools and KPIs.
- Managing onsite qualitative analysis tools such as Hotjar
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 24 months experience in a reporting/analytics role. (Ideally with an ecommerce/retail environment)
- Experience in a reporting/analytics role.
- Google Analytics experience is essential.
- Google tag manager experience.
- Strong commercial acumen and trading mentality.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Results Focused – able to prioritise initiatives based on impact to the business.
- Problem Solving – able to gather all information and identify problems quickly, using creativity to propose actionable solutions.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Access to group discounted
- Discounted Tastecard
- Sample sales