Copy & Content Assistant
Founded in 1970, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype.
Job Title: Copy & Content Assistant
Reports To: Brand & Content Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time
We’re looking for a passionate Copy & Content Assistant to join our team to develop and deliver a brand and content marketing strategy for Jigsaw. Reporting to the Brand and Content Marketing Manager, this role will contribute to shaping the content strategy and brand tone of voice. The role requires a good understanding of contemporary culture through media, print and digital editorial & social media as well as a passion for elevated fashion design, fabrics and sustainability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for all brand copywriting, from emails through to online editorial feature, press and printed look books.
- To adopt and develop Jigsaw’s tone of voice across all copy.
- To support the Content Team in the creation of copy across Jigsaw’s newsletters, print, website and instore, delivering assets on time and in full.
- To support the delivery of content within the Brand Calendar, understanding and adhering to critical timings.
- To partner with product teams to write copy for products online. To promote and highlight jigsaws design process, fabrications, and design to bring the quality of our products to life in a digital environment.
- To develop snappy headlines, tag lines and call to actions across campaigns.
- To support other areas of the business with occasional proof reading.
- To ensure all creative copy is well written, logically structured, and grammatically/ factually accurate and where appropriate is supportive of SEO objectives and delivers against the relevant metrics
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organised individual able to project manage and multitask
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to ensure all copy is is well written, logically structured and grammatically/ factually accurate.
- Have a basic understanding of SEO & keyword relevance.
- The ability to manage and prioritise busy schedule and workload
- Enthusiasm and a keen interest in storytelling
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of Jigsaw brand values and tone of voice and a true ambassador of the brand
- The ability to consult with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to roll up the sleeves to make a dynamic contribution to but busy team
- Enthusiastic with a ‘hands on’ and ‘can do’ approach to all tasks and ability to think ‘outside the box’
Staff discount – up to 50%
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Access to Perkbox – Jigsaws benefits Provider