Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a STORE MANAGER to join our team.
Store Manager - Bristol
Full time, 40hours
The job ensures that Jigsaw’s stores & Concessions are managed in line with company targets and policies.
The role guarantees that sales are maximised and costs are minimised whilst operational and commercial standards are exceeded.
The position ensures that highest levels of customer service are delivered via the recruitment, retention, coaching/training and performance management of retail staff members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To effectively manage all areas of the store P&L to within allocated budget levels, ensuring Store profitability
- To effect the Recruitment, retention, development, performance management and deployment of Retail Store staff
- To motivate the store team to achieve sales targets and maximise efficiencies
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control to minimise loss, ensure the accuracy of the stock file and availability all within coverage guidelines;
- Analyse sales figures and forecast future sales volumes set appropriate staffing levels, stock holding levels and promotional activity in order to maximise profit
- Make use of sales data to exploit merchandising and add on sales opportunities;
- Ensure that promotions, sales and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Monitor levels of customer satisfaction ensuring the effective conclusion of any customer complaint escalating any more serious issues to the Area Manager
- To ensure that the store complies with requirements in all areas of operational activity, policy and procedure with specific regard to stock and cash security
- To undertake any other reasonable duties identified by the Retail Area Manager
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service and maintaining excellent store standards
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures
- Planning and organisational skills
- Commercial acumen
23 days holidays
Staff discount – up to 50%
Eye care vouchers
Cycle to work scheme
Sales commission scheme