Head of Concessions
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Head of Concessions to join our team.
To analyse performance and provide accurate reporting on Concessions trade, and to then take appropriate action to optimise sales and growth.
Essential to this is building strong working relationships with all Concession partners.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for the day to day sales and profitability of all our UK concession locations with full responsibility for the P&L of the channel and of each partner.
- Responsible for Promotions management and execution
- Responsible for the staff within our manned concessions
- You will actively develop existing concession relationships working with partners (and internal departments) to drive trade and strategic developments in areas such as:
Range extension (across womenswear, menswear, accessories and junior)
Supply chain efficiencies
Staffing, operations and stock loss
- You will set out a clear business cases for new relationships with trading partners in the UK and worldwide to extend the Jigsaw brand and reach new customers.
- A skilled negotiator, you will negotiate contracts and commercials for all partners
- You will represent the concessions channel at a senior level within the business
- You will provide UK head office support for our International locations supporting the country manager in those locations with contract negotiation and new business opportunities in those markets
- Strong commercial acumen and trading mentality.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Results Focused – able to prioritise initiatives based on impact to the business.
- Problem Solving – able to gather all information and identify problems quickly, using creativity to propose actionable solutions.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Access to Perkbox – Jigsaw’s benefits provider
- Eye care vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free parking.
- Subsidised lunches - £3 per day with our personal chefs.
- Gym access - with a personal trainer on Wednesdays.
- Season ticket loan.
- Sample sales.