Head of E-Commerce
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for an HEAD OF E-COMMERCE to join our team.
Head of E-Commerce
Kew Gardens, London
Omni- Channel Director
The Head of E-commerce will lead the Online Trading, Web development and Digital Marketing teams. The role is responsible for managing all online channels to deliver business performance targets for Jigsaw Group’s brands across all key product categories.
The Head of Ecommerce reviews and implements strategic and tactical changes that drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- to lead the online trading function for all our domestic and international channels and across Concession partners.
- to develop a cross functional team including web trading and merchandising, concessions trading and merchandising, front end development, digital marketing
- to establish a trading strategy to continue the pace of growth of our online business using your knowledge of technology solutions, search, UX and CRO
- to establish a digital marketing strategy for all channels across PPC, SEO, online content and affiliates to ensure continued growth in visitor numbers
- provide SEO SEM and Internet Marketing thought leadership, innovation and process improvement initiatives
- manage 3rd party agencies along with a team of three digital marketing professionals
- oversee the CRM and analytics function within the Digital Marketing team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· experienced in trading Womenswear apparel/fashion preferred
· commercially astute with a proven, demonstrable track record of growing e-commerce revenue in multi-channel retail environment
· experience in online marketing and trading
· familiar with a variety of ecommerce platforms and solutions
· knowledge of international ecommerce practices
· a clear understanding of digital marketing practices
· strong expertise in analysing and reporting information
· competitor and commercial awareness
· team performance management
· comfortable managing across channel CRM function bringing stores and online data together
· possess significant and demonstrable experience in understanding analytics, tagging, and attribution models, to create a customised customer experience in multi-channel environments
· knowledge of technology solutions, search, user experience and conversion rate optimisation
· understanding of processes (time lines, system landscape, interdependencies – how changes to the web affect other platforms, briefing process)
Staff discount – up to 50%
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Access to group discounted