Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for talented PART-TIME STYLE ADVISORS to join our team.
Style Advisor - Covent Garden
To help to maximise sales for the Store and across wider channels by providing first class customer service, helping to ensure compliance for stock management, cash handling and other store operation processes to minimise risk and costs. To grow personally and professionally as part of a dynamic business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To greet, assist and sell to customers
- To operate tills and handle financial transactions
- To merchandise and replenish stock as directed
- To assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed
- To take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- To undertake any other reasonable duty as directed by your line manager
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about the company and about fashion
- Passionate about customer service
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality
- Cooperative and willing to ‘muck in’
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Base Salary
- Life Assurance
- 20 days holidays
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Membership to the Retail Trust – retailHUB.
- Sales commission scheme