Customer Service Advisor
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR to join our team.
Customer Service Advisor
Dealing with customer queries, their orders and anything in between to ensure first class service is delivered at all times. This is a varied role and it is essential that the right candidate can build relationships internally and externally, and be proactive in ensuring a customer gets what they need. We are looking for a candidate who will be an essential part of a team at the front of a luxury high street brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls and emails.
- Placing customer orders and advising on products.
- Dealing customer order queries as well as their online and in-store experience.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to customers.
- Supporting stores, resolving issues and managing tasks relating to our One Stock in-store fulfilment system.
- Dealing with customer returns and making decisions right for the customer and the business.
- Working closely across a variety of teams to resolve any customer issues.
- Operating a till to issue Gift Cards, VAT order refunds, exchanges and refunds.
- Developing a trusting relationship with our delivery service providers such as Royal Mail, DPD and WnDirect to resolve any delivery issues.
- Running fraud checks for Web orders.
- Ensuring that data protection policies are followed and payments are dealt with securely.
- Provide feedback and support to other teams across E-commerce
- Keeping up to date records of the customer interactions by using the right tools.
- Use of Zendesk – ticket management system; dealing with 45-55 tickets per day
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have
- Ability to understand the wide variety of customer experience and put customers' needs at the heart of every decision
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills with the ability to respond to different type of character and issue appropriately.
- Enjoy working as a part of the team and being a great team player, but also confident at working independently.
- Able to build relationships internally and externally due to the varied nature of the job.
- A brand ambassador with a real passion for the Jigsaw brand.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, with the ability to take own initiative and develop customer service skills in all areas.
- Able to adapt to business changes, new processes and new tools.
- A desire to strive for excellence.
Key Skills Required
- Experience in a customer service role either in a store or call centre.
- Experience in written and verbal customer communications.
- Flexible to work varied shifts Monday to Friday, occasional weekends and Bank Holidays, depending on the business needs.
- Knowledge of E-commerce and understanding of online shopping.
- Ideally experience in handling issue tracking tools, customer databases, customer interaction technology and other computer systems, as well as the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Sample sales