Learning and Development Specialist
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to join our team.
Jigsaw are seeking an enthusiastic Learning & Development Specialist to join the HR Team. The role is responsible for designing and implementing a brand new learning and development programme for the Jigsaw group. The Learning & Development Specialist will coordinate and build effective training programmes in line with Jigsaw's values and people vision to enable employees to give their best and develop personally. The role will manage & maintain the full training cycle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- build our L&D programme across the group including sales, customer service, induction & soft skill training
- design a training toolkit for store operations & lead implementation to stores
- deliver leadership training to employees in management positions
- development of an appraisal scheme for Head Office & Stores
- partner with Head Office & Retail Staff to deliver training workshops
- review of probationary & performance reviews
- design training manual in store to include training on retail operations
- develop mental health awareness training
- track and communicate monthly training statistics.
- Build our apprenticeship for Head Office & Stores
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- previous experience in an L&D function
- effective coaching & mentoring skills
- previous experience in psychometrics would be ideal
- strong understanding of the training and development cycle
- strong interpersonal skills & ability to build relationship with various stakeholders
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Access to Perkbox – Jigsaws benefits Provider
- Sample sales
- Core Hours