Director, Customer Success
Director Customer Success | Kirkland, Washington
At INRIX, our mission is to help the world solve transportation challenges in new unique ways. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and products that keep the world moving smarter, safer, and more efficiently. We harness an unmatched collection of historic and real-time global GPS data from connected cars, fleet vehicles, and mobile devices to provide unique SaaS applications for cities, states and enterprise corporations.
As we continue to grow and evolve our Sales organization, we’re searching for a Director of Customer Success to join our Revenue Leadership team and oversee our Customer Success function. Responsibilities for this role include developing and executing customer success strategies to accelerate new customer acquisition and improve client time to value and ROI metrics, while building programs to increase customer retention, loyalty, and satisfaction. You will lead a global team of technically savvy pre and post Sales Engineers and Customer Success Managers working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development teams to ensure the highest levels of customer success. This position is ideally based in our Kirkland, WA office and reports to the CRO.
- Develop and implement a customer success strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives
- Build and lead a team of customer success managers and provide ongoing coaching and training to ensure they are equipped to deliver excellent customer experiences
- Develop and track key customer success metrics, such as customer satisfaction, churn rate, and upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with sales, marketing, and product development teams to ensure a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints
- Develop and manage customer onboarding and adoption programs that ensure customers quickly achieve value from the product
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback, proactively addressing any issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute a customer advocacy program to drive customer referrals and testimonials
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in customer success and apply them to the company's customer success strategy
- Support customers in maximizing the utilization of INRIX data and SaaS tools for their use cases
- 10+ years of experience in customer success, pre-sales engineering, with at least 5 years in a customer success leadership role
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS DaaS cloud services
- 5+ years in the transportation and mobility industry
- Experience developing technical GTM motions and strategies that apply to both large customer acquisition and small low touch engagement
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful customer success strategies
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and departments
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze customer data and develop actionable insights
- Experience with customer success software and tools, such as Salesforce, Gainsight, or Totango
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are a results-driven leader with a passion for customer success, we encourage you to apply.
The compensation range for this role is $150,000 - $225,000, including base salary and bonus. Compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. INRIX may modify the pay range at any time.