Senior Frontend Engineer
Software Developers: Does the term ‘parking lot’ accurately describe your commuting experience?
- Do you enjoy playing ‘hurry up and wait’ at traffic signals?
- Do you love the smell of exhaust in the morning?
- Averaging 10.2mph on the way into the office?
- Do you love sitting in traffic? Neither do we!
At INRIX, our mission is to help the world avoid global gridlock by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses around the world to keep vehicles moving smarter, safer, and more efficiently. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products which facilitate efficiency and safety in how the world travels. We do data at a massive scale.
Currently, we’re looking for an amazing, seasoned engineer to join our IQ Software Frontend Team. This is an awesome opportunity to join a highly productive team building out and supporting great software products that make a huge impact in real life. You’ll get the opportunity to work with UI and Middle-Tier components across our suite of offerings utilizing massive amounts of historic and real-time data (on the order of 20 billion data points per day).
Our Stack: Nuxt/Vue, Typescript, Express, Apollo
Our Infra: AWS, Kubernetes, GitOpts
- You have 5+ years of experience with client-side development.
- You have experience with Nuxt.js, Vue.js, React.js, or Angular.
- You have experience with Node.js/Express and/or Apollo/GraphQL.
- You have experience working with cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS).
- You might have experience with Typescript.
- You might have experience with Kubernetes.
- You love learning new things and passing on that knowledge through mentorship.
- You are very passionate about code quality and reusability.
If so, we invite you to apply for a software engineering role here at INRIX. Come join us and help us make an impactful and meaningful difference in the way the world travels.But wait, there's more...
- INRIX has been ranked as one of the top places to work in the Seattle area for multiple years.
- We offer Competitive Salary, Benefits, and 401K matching.
- Our vacation policy is NO POLICY. (Strings not attached. We work hard and take time for ourselves.)
- Of course, snacks and drinks and often even lunch… all on us (Fridge full of Red Bull anyone?).
- A boat docked on Lake Washington. You get your license, and we’ll pay for the gas.
- The people and passion: Meet and work with people that are smart, helpful, and love what they’re doing.
Is today the day? You know, the day you decided you wanted to come and geek out on traffic with us? We certainly hope so.