Traffic Information Editor - Part-Time Flexi
Who are we?
The leading provider of traffic services, INRIX is dedicated to helping people more easily navigate their world. By offering best-in-class traffic information, a suite of directions and driver services and flexible developer apps and tools, our team of international navigation and routing intelligence experts helps organizations bring innovative traffic-powered solutions to market in record time. Currently more than 200 customers and industry partners worldwide choose INRIX, including the Ford Motor Company, Amazon, IBM, Microsoft, MapQuest and NAVIGON AG. Together we give consumers the power to go anywhere.
What is involved?
As part of the Traffic Data Journalist team, you’ll be working from our Global Incident Data Centre in Quinton, Brimingham, providing real-time traffic incident and congestion data to an array of INRIX customers and products.
You’ll play a key role in gathering incident data from a wide range of information sources, such as CCTV control rooms, police, highway authorities and social media before analysing the traffic situation and relaying updates as part of our bespoke incident service to commercial radio and TV stations within the United Kingdom and North America.
INRIX is an internationally successful company and provides its employees with resources that are second to none. You’ll be using the latest GPS technology and our custom-built mapping software to help keep the roads moving across the globe!
Where are we?
We are located at Quinton Business Park (B321AF) just a short walk from public transport links to the City Centre (Bus Routes: 24, 9, X10) and easily accessible from Junction 3 of the M5. Free on-site and secure parking is available.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays – taking time to recharge is important for you and us!
- Potential annual performance-related bonus of up to 5% of your salary– we want to reward you for your hard work and say thank you!
- Flexible hybrid working scheme – giving you the option to work between home and our excellent office facilities
- Overtime opportunities – we have plenty of overtime opportunities paid at attractive rates!
- 40 minutes paid break– ensuring you get the rest you need during your workday
- Employee Assistance Programme – your mental health and wellbeing is important to us, so we provide access to face-to-face counselling and online resources for you and your family!
- Free on-site parking – no expensive daily charges; you even get can access to free EV charge points!
- Free eye test – we want you to take care of your eyes with a free yearly test and contribution towards glasses if needed for DSE use.
- Free tea, coffee, cereal, fruit, and snacks – we go above and beyond just the basics!
We have a range of part-time flexible opportunities available with hourly rates ranging from £10.50-£14.50 p/h.
Please apply via the Jobvite link
Equality of opportunity is at the heart of our recruitment process. You’ll be judged on your suitability for the job and nothing else.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: Totaljobs
- Job ID: 98485702