Senior 3D Environment Artist - Sunrise Village
We are looking for an experienced 3D Environment Artist to join our in-house art team working on the new mobile game Sunrise Village. Create & implement essential 3D assets for the success of our game, and bring your passion for & expertise in working on 3D art.
Learn continuously by interacting with our experienced team of Artists & Game Development specialists. We are enthusiastic about what we do, and we have fun doing it!
- 3D focus. Convert & interpret 2D concepts into textured real-time 3D models, like buildings, vegetation, and props.
- Support. Help the art team in building new Stages in Unity, working on Terrain, dressing and lighting.
- Impress. Create impressive game-ready assets, and apply / improve the art style of our new mobile game.
- Collaborate. Work cooperatively within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and report to our Team Lead Art.
- Shine. Deliver your results with respect to our production pipeline, art direction & team-internal deadlines.
- Organize. Plan and estimate times for your own tasks, and coordinate / communicate with our external partners.
Your skill set:
- Expertise. You can showcase your professional experience (4+ years) based on an impressive portfolio, having worked on (at least) 2 games.
- 3D focus. You offer 3D modeling skills with competent knowledge of optimization, asset debugging, Vertex Color, UV unwrap, Tile Map, and modular systems.
- Artist. You have a trained eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, colors, and lighting, especially in a 3D setting.
- Tools. You are skilled in using Blender, Photoshop, and/or additional texturing packages / tools (e.g. Substance Designer).
- Passion. You are passionate about working on a new F2P mobile game, providing fresh content to our players, and leaving your personal signature.
- Team play. You are a proactive communicator, fluent in English, and confident interacting with an international-/intercultural team of experts.
- Tech. You are proficient in using Unity3D, in scripting (C#, Python), and you can understand/integrate technical constraints when modeling.
- Qualification. You have completed a university degree or comparable training in the field of graphics.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as "InnoVersity" trainings, internal workshops, mentoring, and peer support.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a 3D Artist? We look forward to receiving your application including (a link to) your portfolio through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.