We invite you to join our "Performance Networks" team: As a Marketing Manager, you have the possibility to join and work along side our team full of Marketing professionals. Take over the responsibility of your own campaigns and benefit from the Team's knowledge & guidance. If you are ready to progress your career and are motivated to enter the creative world of Gaming, our position might be the right opportunity for you.
- Manage campaigns. Plan, supervise and monitor our Performance campaigns on CPC/CPM/CPA basis for desktop and mobile
- Analyze performance. Set up and refine reportings in Excel/internal analytics tools to measure the performance of campaigns
- Use effective creatives. Brief and monitor creative production
- Market analysis. Study international market trends and analyze competitors’ activities
- Strengthen our partnerships. Control and expand our existing, international partnerships for our desktop- and mobile games
- Think outside the box. Come up with new ideas/ways how to improve performance, partnerships, and further grow our UA activities
- Create ownership. Manage your individual projects and be responsible for partners as well as budget
Your skill set:
- Analytical mindset. Your middle name is "Excel" & analyzing KPIs is a no-brainer for you
- Ambitious team player. As a highly motivated individual, you like to group up working with an interdisciplinary, international team
- Strong communication skills. You are proactively approaching colleagues & partners based on your good English language skills
- Passionate for media/games. Ideally, you bring knowledge of- and interest in the media-/gaming industry
- Professional expertise. You bring some first work experience within Performance Marketing
- Hybrid working model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Relocation assistance. When you are ready to relocate, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Dynamic people. Work as part of an agile multicultural team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Outstanding remuneration. We are offering competitive compensation & exceptional benefits, ranging from a company gym to smartphone/tablet of your own choice for personal use
- Career opportunities. We actively support personal development, pay for any necessary textbooks as well as send you to conferences
- Transportation support. We contribute to your public transport ticket and subsidize contributions to the company pension plan
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Marketing Manager? We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr would be happy to answer any questions you may have.