Performance Marketing Manager - Media
As a Performance Marketing Manager – Media you coordinate, plan and implement different campaigns within streaming and connected TV. With a passion for numbers and the ability to draw strategic conclusions out of analytical reports, you can become a driving force in our highly motivated team.
- Develop strategies for Digital Video & TV. Create business cases and manage performance-driven international TV and CTV/Streaming campaigns for existing and new products in collaboration with our Marketing Managers responsible for TV campaigns in over 40 countries
- Analyze and optimize TV strategies. Find the right genres and channels for both online and mobile games per country according to performance KPIs
- Think outside the box. Create new ways of analysis methods and technical optimizations
- Use effective creatives. Brief and monitor creative production and coordinate creatives in over 40 countries
- Strengthen our partnerships. Be the interface for external and internal partners (Streaming providers, Agencies, Channels, Products etc.)
- Share your findings. Report relevant numbers and monitor performance data
Your skill set:
- Professional TV expertise. You have gained at least 3 years of practical experience in a data-driven environment with a focus on KPI-driven optimization
- Management of Performance TV Campaigns. You have managed performance TV campaigns (ideally also experience in programmatic / connected TV campaigns)
- Theoretical background. You have successfully finalized an academic degree in International Marketing, Business Administration, Media and Communication, Business Analytics or similar studies
- Analytical and strategical mindset. Excellent analytical skills as well as a structured way of working
- Creative Management. Basic conceptional thinking and structured work style to help create performance-driven spots for Digital Video & TV
- Can-do attitude. You are proactive, passionate about finding solutions, and you will always find a way based on your hands-on mentality
- Ambitious team player. As a highly motivated individual, you like to group up and work with an interdisciplinary, international team
- Strong communication skills. You are open-minded and approach colleagues & partners based on your excellent English language skills
- Passion for media/games. Ideally, you bring knowledge of and interest in the media/gaming industry
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Performance Marketing Manager - Media? We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!