Sales Operations Leader
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Services, the Sales Operations Leader will have global responsibility for Waukesha Engine sales cadence, platform, use of metrics, sales forecasting, and operating rigor.
At INNIO, we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working model
- Full healthcare, dental, and vision benefits package
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Permissive time off
- An upbeat atmosphere with enjoyable and respectful colleagues
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Building global business unit sales forecast for New Unit and Services Sales, partnering with Sales, Product Management, and other functional areas.
- Having full ownership of the deployment and continuous improvement of Salesforce CRM across the entire sales organization, including new units and services.
- Managing the creation and deployment of effective metrics needed to run a world-class sales organization including but not limited to:
- Individual and group sales targets
- Sales Compensation and Incentives
- Sales effectiveness metrics such as pipeline velocity
- Strategic campaign success metrics
- Share win
- Channel effectiveness
- Strategic Account Planning
- Partnering with Finance in developing effective sales order and revenue dashboards, visibility to upside and gap fillers, and action plans to drive sales growth.
- Managing and leading Global Operating Sales Rhythm in conjunction with the VP of Sales and Sales Directors
- Representing both Sales Directors and VP of Sales in internal meetings as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Finance or a business-related discipline from an accredited college or university. Advanced degree in, management, marketing, MBA, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in business process development and implementation.
- Highly organized, data-driven, with strong business and financial acumen. A past track record of sales growth success with experience in implementing and organizing business development strategies.
- Strong executive presence and ability to represent the company formally and informally to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in a continuous improvement/Lean environment a plus. Six Sigma Certification
- Experience managing large territory or regions with demonstrated sales and service growth in a global delivery model is a plus.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Highly capable of analyzing data from various sources and summarizing key takeaways and actions
Tools and System experience:
- Tableau or other Business Intelligence Software
- Microsoft Office Suite
- ERP - Oracle or SAP
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.