Internship Sourcing (m/f/d)
At INNIO, we offer you:
- Flexible working time
- Subsidized work transportation
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities and a grant for corrective eyewear
- Giving back with the Innio Volunteers program
- Healthy meals at discounted prices at the Innio on-site Canteen (Jenbach only)
In this position, you will:
- Be part of a team responsible from a Value Creation Program in Sourcing. You will have chance to work with different sub-workstreams, cross-functional initiatives teams and internal/external resources
- Support us to manage initiatives tracking tools (Measure Tracker&Daptiv) to capture all relevant info regarding project progress, supporting initiative teams in providing timely and correct updates on savings achieved and other key project metrics.
- Actively work on Measure Tracker to Daptiv transition project. Be 100% responsible for smooth transition to Daptiv.
- Support us for presentations of adhoc/daily/weekly/ monthly meetings. Support us for scheduling and execution of those meetings.
- Support us to liaise with Finance to ensure savings sign-off, support variance analysis and provide management reporting
- Based on our needs, your capabilities & interests, you might also be assigned other support tasks within the sourcing function on an ad hoc basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Business Administration or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level in Excel and experience with ERP systems of advantage
- Fluent in English and German
- Valid work permit for Austria & available for min. 6 months full-time
It’s time to take engines to a place no one else can.
Welcome to a World of Innovation and Inspiration! Welcome to INNIO!