Lead Service Business Development Specialist (m/f/d)
In this role you will be responsible to develop the after-sales-business of filters & consumables related to our products (e.g. oil-filters, sparkplugs). Your main target in this role is to generate significant growth in this service-business-area by enabling the organization to sell filter & consumables on a high-professional and active level. You will be working closely and self-responsible with our regional service-organization / - leaders and service-sales-network as well with our distributor-network and also other functions like service-engineering, purchasing etc.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Analyze regional market-potential and show opportunities to expand our business
- Generate a general market overview on global and regional base - also on the supplier side to find new and competitive products.
- Create and implement a strategy for filters&consumables for our service-business
- Ensure a competitive and profitable pricing-concept which fits to our general spare-parts-pricing policy
- Create promotion- and sales-material for the regions, launch and lead sales-project for filters&consumables. Push and support regions in sales-activities
- Build and establish controlling-tools to steer the business. Show the organization their potential, suggest ways to increase the business and controll execution-status.
- Be a point of contact and expert for our sales&service-organization regarding filters & consumables
- Initiate and support R&D-projects together with our internal service-engineering to create new USPs for filters&consumables
- Ensure that the sales- and handling-processes of the related products are market-oriented and aligned with our IT-systems
- Develop new options and business-models for filters&consumables including services e.g. based on benchmarks in other industries.
- Maintain good and regular relationsships with the relevant suppliers
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering Sciences “lower degrees” combined with proven experience will be accepted
- Proven success in business-development-projects environment during the last years
- Experienced in selling technical service like spareparts or contracts
- Experience in the Power Generation / Engine industry or in sales of filter&consumables. Jenbacher-background or at a competitor is a plus
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact at different levels of the organization independently and self-responsible
- Market- and customer-orientation as well as sales-orientated attitude
- Independent, proactive, supportive and flexible work style.
- Proven business analytics, problem-solving, and strategy development capabilities
- Good interpersonal, team-orientated and communications skills
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- A valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)