Fixed Asset Accountant
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, op. excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
- Own the end-to-end accounting of the fixed asset process: Approved budgets, actual cost accumulation and checks versus budget, asset activation and depreciation and amortization bookings incl. asset disposals.
- Is a key partner in the annual audits of fixed assets for the IFRS.
- Prepare and controls monthly/quarterly reconciliations of all fixed assets accounts, including Construction in Process.
- Own the Oracle ERP processes around fixed assets, where necessary working with IT on resolving issues.
- Identify and resolve issues across different sets of financial data
- Prepare and record properly supported routine entries
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting MJE, running reports) according to the respective business deadlines;
- Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive accounting services;
- Ensure that all accounting processes are in line with INNIO accounting policies;
- Proven Accounting experience and Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with relevant years of experience in Finance), experience in Fixes Asset bookkeeping.
- IFRS knowledge is a must
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Ability to learn/ understand Standard & Processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Audit experience is a benefit
- First-hand closing experience with Oracle, SAP or another ERP system
At INNIO we offer you
- International working environment
- Flexible working time
- Easy access to the office
- Health Insurance