Sourcing Category Leader - North America
- Developing and executing the INNIO Sourcing strategies for your area with focus on Strategic procurement actions on Indirect, Balance of Plant (Project Sourcing), Maintenance/Repair and Overhauls for our NAM aftermarket business in the US and Mexico.
- Leading together with cross-functional teams the technical evaluation, supplier selection, development and overall supplier management.
- Developing negotiation strategies and leading price and contract negotiations to achieve stated goals and objectives for lifecycle cost out.
- Driving Sourcing initiatives including lifecycle productivity, sole source reduction, on-time delivery, quality and cash flow improvements.
- Partnering with the business Stakeholders, the regional and global Sales and Service teams to ensure execution and Readiness for global projects as well as supporting the Service growth strategy.
- Working with operational Sourcing team to ensure on time order placement and a smooth buy to pay process.
- Maintaining the highest level of integrity and ethics in all dealings with internal customers and outside suppliers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited university/college or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- Considerable work experience in Sourcing or related fields.
- You like to work in a Global & Intercultural environment and have a demonstrated technical understanding/knowledge, business acumen as well as influencing and facilitating skills.
- Fluent communication in both English and Spanish language (verbal and written).
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization in geographically diverse businesses.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Strong quantitative and data analysis skills.
- Strong customer service mindset with ability to improve internal customer relationships.
- Proactive self-starter. Change agent. High willingness to learn.
- You are willing to travel up to 25% to the NAM supply base and NAM Service locations.
- Work Location is Waukesha, WI or Houston, TX.
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.