Internship in Digital Product Management (m/f/d) for at least 6 months
INNIOs myPlant solution is a the one of the world’s largest IIOT platform, connecting assets and data from our machines globally.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Intern (m/f/d) for the Digital Product Department. You will help the Product Owner team in collaborating with customers and partners who drive forward the technical product ownership for digital solutions. You will assist the Product Owner to plan and deliver further customer centric digital solutions that will support the digital top and bottom-line business growth. The products and services that you will deliver, incorporate the latest technology of the internet of things (IoT) and you will work in a modern high-energy digital department.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
Together with the Product Owner (PO) you will:
- Support the product backlog and assist the team in driving a first-class agile development plan
- Own with the PO the product life cycle that prioritizes resources, features and functionality aligned to customer needs and growth targets
- Work closely with the software and data science development team to implement differentiating solutions
- “Walk in the customer shoes” - transform customer needs into product requirements
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree (ongoing or preferably completed) in Computer Science, Marketing Analytics, Data Science or related
- Passion about software development, IT, Digital products etc.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (very strong Excel skills)
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to details
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent communication skills and a true team player
- Fluency in English and preferably in German
- Immediate start for an internship with the duration of a minimum of 6 months with the potential for further extension of 6 months
- Legal work authorization to work in Austria is required (Non-EU-citizens: please attach the authorization form to your application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.131,51 gross per month (x 14).